Product added to cart
At Pixbee, your safety and data security is our ultimate priority along with our core promise to help parents stay connected and safe.
We’d like to share with you how we’ve gone the extra mile to ensure your Pixbee’s data will never be compromised.
Firstly, our software architecture and user data is securely stored on Amazon Web Servers (AWS), which are based in Australia.
Millions of companies, including large enterprises, leading government agencies and start-ups use AWS to become more agile as they are highly trusted and reputable.
But what does this mean? This means your Pixbee wearers’ tracking location, sensitive and private data won’t be leaked, accessed, or seen by anyone but you.
Here is a summary of our Pixbee security solutions:
- All sensitive user data is encrypted on our AWS servers and your Pixbee watch is also secure, with all sensitive data encrypted.
- We’ve included a 2FA Authentication (a two-factor authentication) process for secure registration of your Pixbee device, Pixbee account and data. This is intended to prevent unauthorised users from gaining access to your account.
- All of our AWS servers have undergone intensive Cyber Security Audits with VAPT Audit Testing (Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing) by accredited security companies based in Australia.
- The VAPT Audit team are all Certified Ethical Hackers (CEH) and are CISSP, CISA, CISM and CIRC Certified. All VAPT penetration tests are certified according to the OWASP Top 10 and Mitre Framework, which is globally recognised as best practice for application security testing. So, in layman’s terms, your watch wearer’s Pixbee is virtually hackproof.
- All risk assessments have been carried out by the highest testing standards available. In this case, Pixbee has been tested according to mandatory Australian Safety and Security Standards and in addition to the NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) Scoring system as developed by the US Department of Commerce.
- This testing is part of our ongoing program of ensuring that the Pixbee platform remains secure from external attacks and all user data is encrypted, safe and secure, so there will never be a leak of your sensitive information.
- We are also SOC 2 compliant with a long and proven track record in secure data management. This accreditation demonstrates that our systems and processes are in place to ensure we comply with one or more of the 5 trust principles: Security, Availability, Processing Integrity, Confidentiality and Privacy in respect of customer data. SOC 2 Certification is independently certified and subject to ongoing audits.
- Pixbee has also been tested and certified, meeting all of the Product Safety, RCM and Compliance standards required for sale in Australia and New Zealand.
- Finally, we are an ISO9001 and ISO14001 Accredited Company certified by LRQA (Lloyd’s Register Australia). This ensures that our processes and quality controls meet globally recognised standards, which we are independently audited against annually.
If you’d like to learn more about Pixbee and our range of products or how we keep your data safe, please visit us at www.pixbee.com.au or contact us at https://support.pixbee.com.au/